My client is a forward thinking and sustainable manufacturing company in climate solutions, and we have an opportunity to join them in Bavaria as a Strategic Buyer - Electronics. The growing awareness of environmental sustainability, the challenges of climate change and the possibilities of renewable energies means my client is already shaping the change with new sustainable solutions for the future.
Strategic Buyer - Electronics
- Development of efficient product group specific procurement strategies Globally with a focus on electronics
- Market observation and analysis
- Conducting price and framework contract negotiations
- Implementation of agreed purchasing targets
- Internal consulting of the specialist department in the product groups for which responsibility
- Close coordination with Group-wide Group Commodity Management
- Development and realization of cost reduction potentials
- Execution of documentation in the operational systems (SAP R/3)
- Managing supply and quality problems with suppliers
- Regular auditing of suppliers together with the quality department
- Technical or business studies (diploma/bachelor's/master's) or comparable training
- Several years of professional experience in purchasing, procurement, or materials management, ideally in the field of electronics
- Knowledge of product costing and the ability to assess production processes.
- Confident handling of SAP/R3 (PP, MM), MS-Office
- Strong analytical skills
- Working proficiency in both English & German
- High degree of initiative and ability to work in a team
- Willingness to travel internationally
Yes this really is in an innovative environment with a high level of personal responsibility and a wide range of development opportunities in the future, an open and appreciative culture and cooperation across all hierarchical levels means this is a great environment to learn and develop, our client values their employees and in return offers a 50/50 working environment with fantastic further benefits.