My client has a very rare opportunity available for an experienced Buyer to join their company, a market leader in its industry.
For this position you will have had previous experience in a procurement role and ability to build strong supplier and internal relationships.
This is a full time Monday to Friday permanent role offering a competitive salary. 40 hours working week
* To purchase and source all items for manufacturing / service / spares activities.
* Ensure all items arrive on time in line with build schedules given by the factory manager as well as service / spares requirements.
* To assist R & D in sourcing new suppliers and products.
* To ensure collections and deliveries are carried out in the most efficient way.
* Researching new markets, products to bring fresh ideas and new ways of purchasing to the company
* Vendor analysis with monthly data, building up a real picture of how key vendors are performing.
* Stores control.
* Requesting process improvement to assist with inventory demand, i.e. sales pipeline.
* Interdepartmental communication, fostering good relationships with all other departments.
* Regular order reconciliation with vendors who get large quantity of order
For a cultural fit you will need to be a friendly and approachable individual, with good interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong supplier and internal relationships, who enjoys working in a timely fashion, whilst delivering excellent customer service to maintain the high standards our customers expect.
If you have the skills and experienced required for this position; please hit apply