IT Procurement Manager - Global FMCG
Location: Dublin (remote options available)
Salary: £60-65,000 + excellent package
I have currently partnered with a FTSE 250 Global FMCG, who currently seek an experienced procurement professional to join their world-class function drive forward the IT category as a Procurement Manager.
This role look to deploy new procurement strategies across hardware, software, and SaaS, review and consolidate an extensive supplier portfolio and implement a new procurement methodology to be rolled out across the globe. You will manage all communications and relationships with senior stakeholders within the organization, while reviewing supplier portfolios - looking at contracts and term agreements.
This is a permanent position where you will be based in West London HQ 1-2 days per week, with the rest being home-based. The salary on offer is circa £60-65,000 with an excellent package.
The IT Procurement Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing the full portfolio sourcing process, supplier negotiations and paperwork, strategic account relationships, performance evaluations and continuous improvement initiatives
- Drive saving initiatives in close cooperation with stakeholders across the business
- Liaising with the Senior Procurement Manager and working together to bring the latest enhancements and innovative solutions to drive forward the procurement function
Required Background for the IT Procurement Manager:
- A strong track record of IT procurement or contract management experience, with a competence and a proven ability to manage supplier relationships and influence stakeholders
- Product knowledge including hardware, software, storage and maintenance
- Ability to autonomously build strategies, gaining business alignment to these and delivering against them
- A strong education record, with CIPS being desirable but not essential
If you are interested in applying to this exciting position, please send your CV to Molly at jobsMN@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key skills: Procurement, Category Management, Supply Chain, Indirect, IT procurement, software, hardware, services, management, remote working, Global, Strategic Sourcing, Stakeholder Management, Procurement Strategies, Strategic Sourcing, indirect procurement, indirect,