Every second, a truck full of clothing is either burned or buried in landfill. The fashion industry is currently the second largest polluter in the world and this creates major problems for our planet.
We're on a mission to change that, and so we've created a circular supply chain that allows you to take waste material and make new products from it, again and again. We use technology to open this up to brands and businesses across the world so that we can move the needle on sustainable, positive change.
This new role will give the right candidate a chance to build their career in our supportive and dynamic operations environment. As someone who already enjoys working with numbers, analysing data and finding solutions to problems and faults, you'll be passionate about our mission and driven to help us succeed.
We develop and deploy our own technologies into the online and manufacturing environment to make sustainability accessible and cool. Not many people know that tens of thousands of companies all over the world use our manufacturing tech to power their online stores, and we have one of the most advanced fashion factories in the world right here on the Isle of Wight. What you'll be doing:
What we're looking for from you:
- Forecast inventory requirements using multiple methodologies.
- Purchase stock to ensure online store owners can sell with confidence.
- Communicate with internal and external teams.
- Organise logistics, making sure everything is where it needs to be when it needs to be there.
- Ensuring high functionality of our global factories through service levels and output.
- Adding value through proposing and implementing improvements across our international supply chain.
- You have a knack for numbers and a passion for analysing data to help you problem solve (with at least grade B/level 6 GCSE in maths).
- Able to work from either of our sites based in Freshwater or East Cowes, Isle of Wight.
- You've gained some work experience already and can apply your learnings to this role.
- A strong desire to learn, try new things and approach new tasks with a positive mindset.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- You'll be reliable and present, with a focused approach to our mission to help brands end waste.