Job Title: Indirect Strategic Sourcing Specialist
Location: Milton Keynes (Full Remote Working)
Salary: £35-45k (Excellent Benefits)
Contact: Will at jobsWK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Are you an ambitious, forward thinking procurement professional looking to join an exciting, rapidly growing organisation and implement change? A large multinational, financial services company are in need of someone like you to bolster their fast paced procurement function. Reporting into the indirect sourcing manager, you will take responsibility over implementing and executing a variety of sourcing initiatives pertaining to contract renewals and new business, all whilst adhering to the wider procurement strategy.
Reporting into the Milton Keynes HQ, with the autonomy to work entirely remotely from home, you will adopt a customer centric, collaborative approach to support the analysis and delivery of strategic objectives, with your principal focus addressing internal spend structure and operations, you will have a cross functional remit to help implement and initiate disruptive procurement solutions.
This is an enviable opportunity for an up and coming, decisive procurement professional to broaden their exposure to the financial services, offering scope for rapid career progression through our clients excellent inhouse procurement training and development.
As the strategic sourcing specialist you will:
- Liaise with and advise senior stakeholders, onboarding them to newly innovated sourcing initiatives.
- Operate in a cross functional, agile capacity to develop and execute strategic sourcing plans with industry leading vendors.
- Have a knowledge of sourcing initiatives as they pertain to indirect procurement, and ensure they adhere to wider category strategy and sourcing pipeline (supplier engagement, collaboration and negotiations).
- Own the end to end procurement process, covering end user activity, supply relationship management and marketplace pertaining to category.
- Manage contracts (RFI, RFP, RFQs etc).
- Strong experience within indirect procurement (circa 3+ years)
- Have a track record of delivering strategic sourcing initiatives with the confounds of indirect procurement, along with SRM experience.
- Comfortable negotiating contracts.
- Have a relevant bachelor's degree.
- Additional qualifications, namely CIPS are highly desirable.
This giant financial services company offers enviable avenues for career progression. If you have the necessary experience within indirect procurement and are excited by this new opportunity, then apply now by sending your CV via the apply button above, or email your CV to Will at jobsWK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key Words: Procurement, Indirect, Indirect Procurement, Procurement Buyer, Sourcing, Buyer, Support, Assistant, Analytics, Data, Data Reports, UK, Milton Keynes, London Edinburgh, Manchester, Birmingham, Middlesbrough, London, Ireland, Madrid, Berlin, Reading, Cork, Belfast, Birmingham, Paris, Frankfurt, Transformation, Sustainability, Strategy, Internal Stakeholders, External Stakeholders, Global Stakeholders, Contracts, Suppliers, SRM, Indirect, Technology, Category Strategy, Strategy, Sourcing, Strategic Sourcing, EMEA, APAC, Buyer, Buying, Licensing, Outsourcing, Contracts, Stakeholders, SME, Subject Matter Expert, SRM, Supplier Relationship Management, Capital, Projects, CIPS, Training, Development, Transformation, Digital Transformation, Digital, Microsoft, Excel, Microsoft Excel, Facilities Management, FM, Logistics.