Junior Engineering Buyer. Our client is a well-established design and build company based in the Enfield area. As a Junior Buyer, you will be involved in the procurement and supply chain for a range of mechanical projects.
Junior Engineering Buyer Position Overview
- Liaising with Project and Design Engineers on purchasing requirements for projects and Bill of Materials
- Liaising with suppliers to ensure parts and components are delivered on time and in line with quality standards
- Negotiating with new suppliers and developing new relationships
Junior Engineering Buyer Position Requirements
- Experience within the Purchasing and Supply Chain areas
- Qualifications within Purchasing, Engineering or Manufacturing are desirable
- Based in a commutable distance of Enfield
- Experience within engineering drawings is desirable
Junior Engineering Buyer Position Remuneration
- Salary £20,000 - £24,000
- Monday to Friday, Full-time, Permanent position
- 28 days' holiday (including bank holidays)
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.