Supply Chain & Procurement Director
1 day left
- Full Time
We are currently looking to recruit a Supply Chain and Procurement Director to enhance our existing practices, tools, policies and process as part of our Supply Chain & Procurement Transformation Programme.
The Supply Chain & Procurement Director will ensure both self and the team are seen as exemplars of professional Supply Chain & Procurement practice, delivering high quality strategic solutions to meet the needs of the organisation, delivering value and having significant coverage and commercial influence over ISS third party expenditure
Key Responsibilities include;
- Drive buying efficiency / compliance, while leveraging spend through most appropriate buying channel / supplier.
- Supporting the Global Procurement Team to ensure that best in class tools and process are deployed effectively and efficiently across all P2P activities, and seek to refine supporting P2P processes / model
- Create and drive consistent performance management programme including a balanced scorecard process for the Supply Chain & Procurement Function, the wider business and externally for suppliers
- Optimises Supplier Relationship Management programme to create the optimum environment to support supplier collaboration and innovation to deliver a consistent methodology for engaging and managing suppliers appropriately across ISS.
- Review & manage a Procurement & Supply Chain Policy Framework to rationalize and standardize the existing core Procurement policies, operating principles and procedures across ISS
The Ideal candidate;
- Extensive and proven experience in Procurement typically 5+ years.
- Degree educational background.
- Professional certification CIPS and/or MBA are highly desirable.
- Strong business acumen, with very strong knowledge of P2P business models and approaches or techniques necessary to achieve best in class.
- Exceptional communicator with the ability to connect with a diverse group of stakeholders, at multiple levels within the company using a variety of formats, presentations, emails, leading meetings, face to face, etc.
- Strong change management capability with demonstrable results.
- Supplier Relationship Management experience.