Supply Chain Planner / Scheduler
2 days left
- Full Time
Are you a Supply Chain Planning professional looking for a new and exciting opportunity? If the answer is yes, then I want to hear from you!
My manufacturing client, based in Fife is known as one of the UK’s leading employee-centric organisations who really do support and develop their employees. With a huge client base, a full order book, exciting complex projects, they truly can be described as a global player in their industry!
As a result of the company’s continued success, I am recruiting multiple PLANNING opportunities, if you have the below experience please apply today or get in touch for more information!
- Previous experience working as a Supply Chain Planner, Production Planner, Master Scheduler, Planning Analyst, Planning Lead ideally from an engineering or manufacturing environment.
- Strong systems experience, must be a confident user of MRP system ideally SAP.
- Experience of working with engineering drawings and Bills of Materials would be highly beneficial but not essential!
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a flexible can-do attitude.
- Highly organised, strong communication and good problem-solving skills.
These are fantastic opportunities, working in an environment that is committed to the development of its people and processes. A fantastic benefits package is available including excellent salary, company pension scheme, and medical cover. If you want to apply your drive, passion and technical ability within a globally recognised organisation which continues to grow from strength-to-strength then please apply today to find out more information.