Supply Chain Specialist Opportunities
Founded in 1856 by Thomas Burberry, Burberry is a global luxury brand with a distinctly British attitude. We are a global business with an extensive network of both owned and franchised stores across EMEIA, Asia Pacific and Americas. We are digital pioneers, and innovative technology underpins every aspect of our business, from product design to distribution and marketing. We believe that modern luxury means being socially and environmentally responsible; this mindset is core to our business and key to our long-term success.
This role will coordinate with multiple departments to drive analysis which supports key business objectives & initiatives. You will work closely to understand how the data/information is accessed, how the reports should be populated, how to most efficiently deliver the reports on time and how to communicate the results to the business.
Core elements of this role:
- To provide timely reports on a weekly, monthly, and seasonal requirements.
- To support Line Manger on ad hoc or exceptional analysis.
- To provide KPIs for various functions within supply chain based on the objectives.
- Have understanding of Supply Chain end-to-end process and importance of critical path so be able to call out any issues from data analysis.
- To work closely with the other team members on communication of analysis to the business.
- Regular cross- functional meetings within Supply Chain to ensure open communication and up to date information.
- This role will be imperative to improving Supply Chain operational process, measure of KPI’s and thus improving on-time delivery performance.
- Advanced Excel Skills.
- Good knowledge of SAP.
- An understanding of end to end supply chain operations in the retail and wholesale luxury environment.
- SAP experience.
- Analytical experience.