Global Procurement Director - Indirect Governance & Risk
Global Procurement Director - Supplier Risk & Governance - Indirects - Global FTSE 50 - London - £90k- 110k + Excellent Benefits Package
This incredibly diverse FTSE30 organisation is enjoying rapid expansion across five continents, and its multi-award-winning procurement function is playing a pivotal part in this growth. With an ever-increasing £15bn expenditure, Procurement are up-skilling the department and looking an accomplished commercial procurement expert to lead the management of risk and compliance activities for indirects as part of an award-winning team.
They are seeking an experienced procurement expert with related experience in risk management within a blue-chip global matrix environment. You will provide strategic leadership across policy, risk & compliance globally, liaising directly with the senior global stakeholders to incorporate policy execution whilst coaching and mentoring 5 direct reports.
The Procurement Director for indirect risk & governance & will: -
- Provide strategic leadership to determine policy, risk & compliance activity in relation to indirect procurement, looking at supplier risk management for good & services such as contingent workforce, travel operations. Anti-bribery, corruption and enterprise risk
- Develop and deliver global procurement policies and working practices to enable delivery of Procurement savings targets and support to key business initiatives
- Lead the overall strategy and execution of the Firm's Supplier Diversity Program
- Be responsible for global ethics & compliance governance and direction setting for major projects
- Implement and embed risk management, Supplier Relationship Management, and define linkages with risk councils
- Determine and effective model for the policy, risk & compliance with support the execution of policy across global procurement
Responsibilities specific to Procurement Director position: -
- Set Procurement direction & inspire the wider procurement team
- Develop procurement capability and talent
Required background for Procurement Director:
- Impressive track record within procurement/supplier risk management
- Experience of leading complex procurement change in a global environment with evidence of benefits delivery
- Strong experience leading risk strategy within a blue-chip environment
- Strong technical competencies in: stakeholder partnering, procurement performance management, ethics & compliance, supplier relationship management
- Degree, MA, MBA / MCIPS preferred though not essential
Now is an exciting time to be joining one of the most prestigious procurement functions in the world in a senior leadership position. To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, negotiation, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management, SRM, vendor management, purchasing, buying, Indirect, direct, third party risk, risk management, governance, bribery, corruption, enterprise risk, London, West London, Central London, South London, Policy, Audit, Assurance
Apply for Global Procurement Director - Indirect Governance & Risk
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly