Procurement Manager - Professional Services
Procurement Manager - Professional Services - Hampshire - Global Defence Organisation
Due to a major overhaul of their Strategic Sourcing Hub, this FTSE 250 firm are searching for an indirect Procurement professional to join their award-winning team. Despite already having a high-performing function, the Corporate Services category is in the early stages of a forward-thinking transformation, and as a result this iconic multinational firm requires an ambitious procurement professional to make their mark upon the category.
Renowned for their market leading technological innovations across the security, defence & aerospace industries, this is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting and forward-thinking procurement team.
This Global Procurement role will involve: -
- Managing multi-million-pound sourcing projects and complex deals across both Mature and Emerging markets
- Implementing key innovations across both Supplier and Sourcing strategy
- Interacting with and influencing extremely educated stakeholders
- Managing one Category Specialist and assisting with their development within the procurement team
In order to apply you must: -
- Be a procurement or purchasing expert, with a proven track record of successfully handling complex and high-value sourcing projects
- Be highly equipped to engage with senior level stakeholders and build / sustain key relationships
- Either have extensive procurement knowledge across corporate services categories (HR, Professional Services & Marketing) or General indirect services
- Full MCIPS qualification and strong academics are preferred but not essential
This is a stand-out opportunity for a highly polished procurement expert and will undoubtedly be a career-defining move.
If you fulfil the above criteria and are interested in this procurement opportunity, please send your CV to jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key skills: Procurement, Indirect, Strategic Sourcing, Professional Services, Corporate Services, HR, Contingent Labour, Financial Services, FM, IT, Travel, Logistics, Fleet, Supplier Relationship Management (SRM), SAP, Ariba, FTSE 100, Purchasing, Buying, Negotiation, Contract Management, Project Management, Programme Management, Surrey, London, Hampshire, Defence, Technology
Apply for Procurement Manager - Professional Services
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly