European Category Specialist at FTSE 100 Energy Provider
Category Specialist: HR Services - FTSE 100 Energy Provider with Frequent Internal Promotions
£35,000 - £45,000 + Competitive Bonus + Excellent Package
This FTSE 100 energy provider is paving the way for renewable energy throughout Europe. Due to continued expansion and frequent internal promotions this global firm is in need of a Category Specialist to add to their HR Services Procurement. Experience multiple sides of Procurement through their secondment scheme designed to broaden your knowledge through exposing you to a wide range of Procurement categories.
Working directly under the Procurement Manager and Senior Category Manager, the successful applicant has a unique opportunity to be moulded by industry leaders and progress within this revered firm based in South London.
Category Specialist role profile: -
- Involving business support teams like legal and making sure other stakeholders are involved and contributing to the portfolio.
- Being an outstanding communicator who can prepare and present reports to management and other internal teams.
- Developing a supplier base that is appropriate for the size and scope of the company
- Ensure third party suppliers match the health, safety, environment and quality practises and standards of the company.
- Ensure that risks are understood and mitigated to an agreed level through effective contracts and development of professional relationships with contractors and key suppliers.
Required background: -
- Proven experience of Stakeholder Management and working with and advising Senior Management.
- Strong negotiation skills including experience in negotiating high value contracts.
- Ability to build up relationships between the Procurement function and internal stakeholders.
- Ideal opportunity for a candidate coming from a graduate scheme to break into a world-renowned firm.
- CIPS (or working towards)
- Experience in Bid Process Management (Supplier Sourcing, Documentation, evaluation and selection and managing the tendering and award of contracts of high value contracts)
This is an outstanding opportunity to join an award-winning Procurement function within a FTSE 100 energy company with excellent progression within 12 to 18 months. To find out more please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Key Words: Procurement, London, HR Services, Stakeholder Management, Risk Management, Category Specialist, Procurement Specialist, Supply Chain, South London, FTSE 100, Energy, Indirect Procurement