Strategic Marketing Procurement
Marketing Procurement - Expanding Consultancy Firm - Central London - £55k-£60k + 10% Bonus
My client is growing rapidly due to an influx of new blue-chip firms utilising their procurement expertise in Marketing Procurement due to their fresh and innovative take on procurement processes. They are looking for a consultant to join their firm and work closely with their new clients that are in the Luxury Goods / Retail and FMCG space.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Formulate, lead and manage cross-functional teams and end-to-end procurement projects across a multitude of innovative marketing procurement projects - projects will include POS, ATL, BTL, Traditional Advertising and more.
- Be the focal point of sourcing and negotiating contracts between client and supplier and manage relationships and contracts moving forward.
- Achieving exceptional value to your client - whether this is cost-savings, cost-avoidance or simply your unique advice and expertise - without compromising on quality
- Managing large spends across the marketing procurement category with a proven track record of generating savings and creating value
- Experience strategically sourcing new suppliers and managing the full end-to-end tender process
- Strong experience drafting and managing contracts with existing and new suppliers
- Knowledge of tendering platforms such as SAP, Ariba etc.
- CIPS and Degree qualified (desirable) achieving a 2.1 or equivalent
- Clear meritocratic progression path
- Working with globally-recognised retail and luxury good brands
- A vast range of marketing projects including POS, Traditional Advertising, Digital Marketing, Affiliates and more
To find out more and apply either press the Apply button below or please send your CV to jobsAZ@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, negotiation, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management SRM, vendor management, purchasing, buying, Indirect, Consultancy Procurement, Advisory Services Procurement, Marketing