Analyst - Global Procurement Consultancy - £25-30k
Global Procurement Analyst - Leading Procurement Consultancy - London - £25,000-30,000
A rapidly growing procurement consultancy is looking for an ambitious procurement analyst to start working as a part of their team in London. They are a growing procurement consultancy based in the UK, searching for someone that is ready for greater responsibility from day one and who wants a chance to work on strategic procurement projects and across a variety of industries. There are many opportunities to progress quickly through the business as well as to work with senior stakeholders!
Global Procurement Analyst Responsibilities Include:
- Handling and modelling large data sets including the production of high-quality outputs.
- Helping the team to identify future trends and contract development opportunities for all category commodities.
- Assist in defining, producing and controlling key contracts for the business
- Working closely with this best-in-class procurement team to create analysis systems for some of their most high-profile clients
Global Procurement Analyst Required Background:
- The ability to process and translate data from a large network of sources and interpret recommendations and opportunity assessments.
- To be able to demonstrate analyst experience, preferably in procurement.
- Outstanding personal organisational skills and great attention to detail.
- An ambition to develop a career in Procurement Consultancy and business analysis.
- Strong academic record (ideally a 2.1 degree or above)
This is an amazing opportunity for a determined individual, who wants to kick start their career in Procurement, to progress quickly through a leading Management Consultancy!
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Alex at jobsAMD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, procurement consultancy, consultancy, procurement analyst, analyst, data analysis, stakeholder management, degree, London
Apply for Analyst - Global Procurement Consultancy - £25-30k
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly