Procurement Manager - Marketing (£55k to £70k)
Marketing Procurement Manager - £55k to £70k + benefits
A fantastic opportunity to join a British multinational Financial Services company in an autonomous, hands-on role as Procurement Manager in Marketing and Print. This role offers agile working, with a maximum of 2 days per week working from the main office in East Sussex and travel as needed.
You will drive the influence of procurement on spend and ensure value for money by:
- Leading RFPs
- Effectively engaging with suppliers
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Develop robust sourcing strategies and providing category leadership
- Strong procurement experience
- Experience of leading RFPs
- Experience of drafting and negotiating contracts
- Demonstrable stakeholder management skills
If this role sounds interesting, please apply ASAP or email email@example.com to arrange a good time to speak.
Apply for Procurement Manager - Marketing (£55k to £70k)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly