Procurement Manager - IT and Telecoms
Our client is experiencing exceptional growth in the UK market and, having won a huge contract with a leading government organisation, are on track to deliver what is widely considered the world's most ambitious roll-out project and disrupt the energy sector all in the name of delivering excellent value millions of homes and businesses in the UK.
They are therefore seeking an experienced IT procurement professional with a strong background in working end-to-end on complex projects. The successful candidate will facilitate this large-scale roll-out project by taking on other indirect projects in Facilities Management and a number of other procurement sub-categories.
What does the role entail?
- The Procurement Manager will have a direct impact on the procurement function's strategy, planning and execution of end-to-end procurement projects across IT, Construction and Facilities Management
- As such you will be managing the £200m budget for the project
- As the face of the team, you will take ownership of sourcing and negotiating when running RFP/Qs and managing relationships
- Negotiating robust contracts aligned with the company's interests
The successful candidate will have…
- Extensive experience working on complex IT and/or telecoms procurement projects
- Facilities Management experience is a bonus, but by no means a pre-requisite
- Good technical knowledge of tendering platforms such as Ariba and SAP
- History of impressive individual savings targets against budgets
- Confidence when managing and making recommendations to stakeholders at all levels (internal and external)
- CIPS qualification (advantageous)
If the above is of interest to you or someone you know, please hit the Apply button below, or email your CV to jobsAZ@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key words: Procurement; Procurement Strategy; IT; Telecoms; Indirect; Indirect Procurement; Category Manager; Procurement Manager; Stakeholder Management; End-to-end procurement; tendering; Construction