Principal Consultant - Management Consultant
Principal Consultant - Niche Procurement/Supply Chain Consultancy - London / Flex. Working - up to £85,000 + Package
This boutique management consultancy truly strives for excellence in the market area of Cost Reduction, Procurement & Supply Chain. Over the last 10 years they have soared to the top of the Financial Times Leading Consultants list, are gaining market share, and are paving the way for innovation across the management consultancy arena.
They have won huge bids across their FTSE100 Client base, beating competitors including the 'Big 4' and previous market leaders, working across a range of huge transformation projects and greenfield procurement functions. These projects range across the industry including Media, Manufacturing, Retail, FMCG, Aerospace and many others.
Due to their rapid growth they are now looking for Principal Consultant level professionals to join the team to do the following:-
- Leading a range of either Procurement or Supply Chain projects (dependent on area of expertise or interest) across this management consultancies' FTSE100 client base to up and coming SME's
- Managing the end to end process from start to completion of these projects, which are likely to be very diverse and interesting portfolio base.
- Directing project teams, ensuring that they are keeping to task and working efficiently, also pushing and developing them.
- Demonstrating fantastic client engagement skills, working closely, building and maintaining relationships to get stakeholder buy in and make the greatest impact on projects.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:-
- Excellent procurement experience within the Direct Procurement or Supply Chain
- Ideally consultancy experience, however this is not crucial if you are looking to make a move into consultancy
- A degree (or equivalent)
- A very strong stakeholder engagement skillset
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
In short, you will benefit from:-
- Working across a diverse industry based clients, with autonomy to use your initiative and be creative with ideas.
- Second to none progression opportunities to Directorship, through tangible targets and excellent training.
- Flexible working - all consultants are encouraged to work from home when needed and work in flexible hours to avoid rush hour.
For more information regarding this exciting opportunity, please reach out to Emily at JOBSEFK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key words:- Procurement, Supply Chain, Cost Transformation, Procurement Transformation, Projects, Category Management, Management Consultancy, Advisory, Elite, London, Niche, Boutique, Flexible Working, Progression