Logistics Process Engineer
6 days left
- Full Time
Logistics Process Engineer
Neopost helps organisations communicate better. Whether it’s paper based or digital, we offer innovative technological solutions that help our customers present themselves professionally, manage their communications more efficiently and reduce costs. We pride ourselves on our customer satisfaction levels and are committed to being the market leader in our sector.
Neopost International Supply Ltd. (NISL) oversees the management of orders and supply of goods to our international partners and colleagues. Our new Logistics Process Engineer, reporting to both the UK and France, will support the smooth running of manufacturing and distribution SAP transactions and data. It is a project orientated role that focuses on all forms of logistic processes, from need to solution implementation. You will identify trends/needs and make suggestions for improvements within the business and logistic process perimeter, working closely with international colleagues to ensure that the changes implemented do not negatively impact other sites.
To succeed, you will need experience of working within an ERP system and describing business processes, plus excellent problem-solving skills. Proven expertise in process, analysis, engineering and improvement is also required, along with a passion for developing and enhancing systems and procedures. Good interpersonal skills are vital; we are also looking for a highly developed capability to communicate clearly and effectively. A degree in a relevant discipline and logistics experience gained in an international context would be ideal.
Neopost offers a wide range of benefits including:
- Based in brand new office space at Here East, Stratford – the creative hub of the capital
- Up to 27 days holiday, plus your birthday off (and a buy/sell scheme)
- Agile/flexible working with family friendly policies
- Smart Spending – excellent discounts and cashback offers on an ever-growing list of retailers
- Generous pension scheme
- Child-care vouchers, cycle to work scheme and interest free season ticket loan
- Employee assistance programme and regular wellbeing initiatives
- Excellent recognition (incentive trips and award schemes)
To apply, please go to:
Closing date: 31 August 2019
More searches like this
- Logistics Manufacturing £30,000 - £39,999 Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Procurement Manufacturing £30,000 - £39,999 Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Purchasing Manufacturing £30,000 - £39,999 Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Supply Chain Manufacturing £30,000 - £39,999 Full Time jobs in London (Greater)