Procurement consultant - Boutique Management Consultancy - London £45k-£55k + bonus
Our client is one of the fastest growing boutique management consultancies in London. They work with some of the most revered and fastest-growing companies in the world spanning the Retail, Luxury Goods, Private Equity, Oil & Gas space (and more).
Their expertise in streamlining and innovating procurement processes delivers outstanding business-driven change for their clients. With their dynamic and sustained process improvements, they always deliver on financial savings and operational efficiencies.
They are looking for a passionate procurement consultant who is truly client-focused and highly motivated to achieve exceptional results for their clients. The successful consultant will join a growing team to lead projects in the Indirect Procurement space - including Professional Services, Facilities, HR, Travel and more.
- Formulate, lead and manage cross-functional procurement teams to achieve their customers' aims, whilst not compromising on reliability and satisfying business requirements
- Multiple projects at a time
- Facilities; HR; Prof Services and more
- Manage the end-to-end procurement process
- Negotiate contracts and manage relationships with key suppliers and vendors
- At least 3- or 4-years' experience of relevant procurement consultancy experience
- Project management experience - tangible evidence of working across concurrent workstreams
- Collaborative, proactive and able to influence clients or stakeholders in a professional yet effective manner
- Strong negotiation skills
- Willingness to say abreast of current market trends so as to be a subject-matter expert
With the growth they are experiencing, this is an optimal time to be joining this firm as there will be multiple avenues for progression within this firm. You will gain a breadth of invaluable experience and knowledge working with their clients - some of the world's most revered companies.
To apply or find out more, please press the button below, or send your CV direct to jobsAZ@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key words: Procurement; Procurement consultant; Management consultancy; consultant; procurement strategy; indirect; indirect procurement; prof services; HR; travel;
Apply for Procurement Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly