Lead Data Scientist - Global Consultancy
Lead Data Scientist - Esteemed Advisory Major - Flexible Office Location - £65-85k + Excellent Benefits Package
Renowned for driving innovative technology solutions to their clients, this esteemed advisory major is seeking an ambitious Data Science expert to head up a newly-created arm of the business. Operating cross-functionally within their entire consulting practise, the successful individual will be immersed in the firm's client portfolio - creating & implementing new processes with a view to applying Data Science methodologies across all client engagements.
As Head of Data Science, You Will:
- Work with key internal stakeholders associated with new and existing business initiatives to understand and detail their business requirements
- Transform large, complex data sets into pragmatic, actionable insights.
- Apply state-of-the-art analytical methods like Machine Learning, Pattern Recognition, Neural Networking, Pattern Recognition, Recommendation algorithms to solve business problems and optimise outcomes.
- Research and develop approaches on how to improve business processes and improve customers' experience, by using our vast amounts of data.
- Conduct research and development activities, data exploration and discovery; develop prototypes, algorithms and proof of concepts, using leading data science and innovative Big Data solutions.
- Partner with data engineering teams to improve data as an asset of the business.
- Participate in detailed product analysis, customer segmentation, lifetime value analysis etc to drive insights, targeted strategies and communication.
- Develop internal A/B testing procedures to determine the effectives of different approaches.
- Build knowledge about existing and emerging technologies and techniques as appropriate to data science, and maintain a learning ethos.
- Build key data sets to empower operational and exploratory analysis.
- Build and analyse key dashboards and reports.
- The candidate should possess a degree in a quantitative field like Physics, Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Operational Research (or comparable studies)
- Experience working within the Big Data ecosystem (Hadoop, MapReduce, Spark, Hive)
- Strong experience in statistical packages including R, Python(sckit-learn, pandas), MATLAB
- Knowledge of mathematical and statistical model, in one or more of the following areas: logistic regression, pattern recognition, Neural Networks, Graph theory, machine learning approaches, optimisation routines, recommendation algorithms, predictive modelling.
- Experience in data presentation tools including D3, bokeh, Tableau, Qlik.
- Experience of using data to drive commercial and actionable insights for the business.
If you're open to hearing more, either apply using the link or email me at JobsAMD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk to arrange a confidential conversation.
Apply for Lead Data Scientist - Global Consultancy
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly