Category Manager - FM
Global Technology Organisation - FM Procurement Manager - Bristol - £65k
As one of the most notable names in the in the Technology space, this aggressively expanding blue-chip is looking to add an ambitious FM Category Manager to their best-in-class Procurement function. Working out of their global HQ in SW England, the successful Procurement professional will be liaising across the entire Facilities Procurement team in a role that will cover all FM subcategories and will be suited to somebody with a deep knowledge of FM Procurement on a global scale. You will be taking the lead on high value tenders across both hard and soft FM, Construction and FF&E.
As a Procurement Category Manager, you will be:
- Managing a large spend across all FM Procurement subcategories
- Develop new strategies for business development and reporting to senior members as to how the company can develop the Procurement function further
- Negotiate, and create relationships, with internal & external suppliers whilst developing a strong network for each market
- Conduct deep research into FM category and identify how you can generate savings across them
- Taking the lead on high value tenders across property leasing, cleaning and catering procurement.
Key Skills & Experience Sought:
- Strong FM Procurement experience
- Proven track record of managing a large spend and delivering savings on a global scale
- History of negotiating with the ability to influence decisions in your favour
- Good communication skills with experience managing supplier and stakeholder relationships
For more information, please e-mail through an up-to-date copy of your CV to jobsSD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: Indirect Procurement, Indirect Procurement Manager, Facilities Management, FM Procurement, Construction, Property Leasing, Catering, Cleaning, Stakeholder Management, Strategic Sourcing, Buyer, Senior Buyer, London Bristol, Wiltshire, SW England, FTSE 100, Blue Chip Organisations, End to End Procurement