Procurement Manager - Property Works
Procurement Manager - Property Works - Leading Energy Major - SW England - £45k
With 300+ projects on the go across land and estates, capital works and property works, a leading energy major is seeking a commercial astute procurement professional to join their construction category. The Procurement Manager will be tasked with taking the lead on complex projects across all UK based sites, working with c-suite stakeholders to ensure to Opex and Capex investment plans are delivered successfully across the group.
As the Procurement Manager you will be responsible for:
- Carry out strategic sourcing, developing and delivering strategies for which the business may capitalise on potential opportunities for increased efficiency, profits and growth.
- Managing supplier relationships as well as JCT contracts currently in place and negotiating contracts in place in the future.
- Devising and implementing category strategy and managing a wide portfolio of projects across land & estates.
- Working alongside senior stakeholders and key suppliers to deliver significant cost savings to across the group, with anywhere between 100-300 projects to manage, the procurement manager will work alongside the supply chain director to ensure efforts are best placed.
As the Procurement Manager you will have:
- A working knowledge of JCT/ NEC3 contracts is essential
- Experience in Bid Process Management including supplier sourcing, documentation, evaluation and selection and managing the tendering and award of contracts for high value multidiscipline contracts.
- Previous experience working across construction/ property related categories.
For more information, or to apply please contact Shiva at firstname.lastname@example.org
Key words: Procurement, JCT contracts category manager, category buyer, supplier relationship, Stakeholder Management, research and development, innovation, indirect procurement management, indirect spend, direct, professional services, procurement, west London, Central London, East London, Directors, I.T procurement, Procurement Analyst, Gloucester, Swindon, Utilities, Innovation, Renewable Energy, Construction, FM, Estates, JCT, NEC3, Construction Contracts