Directs Buyer | Private Healthcare| Central London
2 days left
- Full Time
This organisation has been an independent provider of private healthcare for over 50 years, working closely with the NHS to ensure that the best care is given to its patients. Over the past 50 years they have opened over 55 hospitals that provide a wide range of healthcare from psychiatric to general healthcare.
This organisation is looking to hire a Directs Buyer to sit within a well established procurement function and a great opportunity to work within a procurement team that values its employees and promotes from within. This role will be exclusively working on all services required to keep the hospitals running. Does this sound like something you’d like to be a part of?
- Develop sourcing strategies for all relevant spend categories
- Working collaboratively with stakeholders
- Work with Sourcing team to identify savings opportunities.
- Develop communication materials relating to category strategy for presentation to key internal stakeholders and suppliers
- Relevant experience in sourcing either products or services (healthcare experience is preferable but not essential)
- MCIPS desirable ( or working towards MCIPS)
- Demonstrable track record of achieving savings and influencing people of all levels
- Good IT literacy including MS PowerPoint and Excel.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a Procurement function that lead from the front. If you feel you are ready for a new challenge, I’d love to hear from you.
To discuss this role in more depth please contact Joe Sewell at Procurement Heads.