Procurement Manager - Construction
FTSE100 Utilities Giant - Gloucestershire - Procurement Manager - Land & Estates
Following a huge investment into their brands, resulting in a major transformation project, the leading FTSE100 utilities giant is in pursuit of a procurement manager to take the lead on all capital expenditure programmes across land & estates. The procurement professional will be working alongside the supply chain director to manage a portfolio of 100+ projects, across all European sites
The expert procurement professional will be able to use their autonomy to devise and implement innovative procurement strategies to optimise business operations and manage spends in the hundreds of millions. With fantastic progression opportunities within both the supply chain team and operations, this is a fantastic opportunity for a construction procurement professional to spearhead ground-breaking projects at one of the most innovative firms.
As a Procurement Manager, you will be responsible for:
- The full end to end procurement life cycle, from contract negotiation to contract award and managing the contracts thereafter - you will be required to demonstrate a working knowledge of JCT contracts.
- Devising and implementing category strategy and managing a wide portfolio of projects across land & estates.
- Working alongside senior stakeholders and key suppliers to deliver significant cost savings to across the group, with anywhere between 100-300 projects to manage, the procurement manager will work alongside the supply chain director to ensure efforts are best placed.
As a Procurement Manager, you will have:
- Experience working across FM/ Construction related categories is ideal
- Strong track record of awarding and managing JCT contracts.
- Full end to end procurement
- Degree + CIPS
Key words: Procurement, JCT contracts category manager, category buyer, supplier relationship, Stakeholder Management, research and development, innovation, indirect procurement management, indirect spend, direct, professional services, procurement, west London, Central London, East London, Directors, I.T procurement, Procurement Analyst, Gloucester, Swindon, Utilities, Innovation, Renewable Energy, Construction, FM, Estates, JCT, NEC3, Construction Contracts