Talent Drive - Procurement Manager, Indirect - 12-month FTC - London - £55-65k
This Not for Profit organisation is undergoing a global transformation, and as part of that is looking to increase the headcount of the team. Talent Drive is supporting the recruitment of a new Procurement Manager to oversee all non-IT Procurement spend.
Reporting straight to the Global Procurement Director, this role will give you the autonomy to work across a wide portfolio of categories including HR, Marketing, Professional Services and FM - mainly on a global level.
You’ll be based in the impressive Central London offices, encouraged to work flexibly, and in keeping with the organisation’s people centric values, you’ll aim to leave the office by 5pm. Sitting on emails until 11pm at night is not a part of this role!
Work / life balance is important to this entire organisation, and as a small Procurement team you must adopt those core values to ensure you are in the best position to deliver maximum impact.
What the role involves:
- Managing a multi-million-pound portfolio of spend across all Indirect Services on a global level. Contract values will range from £100k to multi-million pounds, with key suppliers for the business.
- Shaping and executing a range of sourcing strategies across Indirect spend (not IT) and collaborating with key internal stakeholders in the business.
- Interaction with the wider Procurement Exec Team, feeling empowered to make critical commercial decisions as part of the short, medium- and long-term strategy of the business.
- Report to the Procurement Director as part of a team of 3, looking to drive change and grow the Procurements spend remit across the business.
The person we hope to find:
- Indirect category management experience is essential for this role.
- Ideally, you’ll have managed multiple contracts on a regional or international level.
- Proven experience of managing HR, Marketing or Facilities stakeholders
- The ability to make key strategic decisions on the supplier base you are engaged with.
- Degree educated or equivalent would be preferable but is not essential.
- Be able to identify and implement negotiation strategies through a multi-function team.
Salary and Benefits:
£55-65,000 + up 10% matched pension - 25 days holiday - private healthcare - flexible working
If you are a Procurement Manager and you enjoy the variety of working across indirect categories, are available at short notice and would consider a 12-month initial contract in a progressive culture then this could well be the role for you! Please note despite it being a 12-month contract, you are still entitled to all the permanent benefits including a great pension and private healthcare.