Global Sourcing Manager
Global Sourcing Manager - Fortune500 Pharmaceutical Major - £60-65k + Strong Benefits Package - Central London
Following the creation of an innovative new business unit, market-leading pharmaceutical major seeks an ambitious sourcing specialist to support the organisation as they continue their growth. Gaining exposure to a wide range of commodities, the successful individual will utilise strong analytical skills & market-knowledge to support project teams in extracting value on products sourced from their global supplier base. Operating in a cross-functional environment, strong communication & engagement skills will be essential as you work alongside the senior leadership team.
Global Sourcing Manager role profile: -
- Support sourcing strategy development and deal execution across multiple pharmaceutical commodities
- Build strategically important supplier relationships with major players in the industry
- Analyse supplier/product performance to advise the leadership team on appropriate go-to-market strategy
Global Sourcing Manager Required background: -
- A strong background in analysing data to provide innovative ideas for the development of sourcing strategies within procurement
- Degree, MBA & MCIPS preferred though not at all essential
- Ambition to strive and develop a growing organisation
This is an ideal opportunity to expand your skillset in line with a market-leading organisation as they encounter unprecedented growth.
To find out more and apply, please send your CV to Devan at jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key skills: Procurement, CIPS, MCIPS, Project Management, Indirect, Strategic Sourcing, FTSE 100, Purchasing, Buying, Negotiation, Vendor Management, Capex Procurement, Capital Expenditure, Direct Procurement, Stakeholder Management