Clinical Procurement Specialist
Clinical Procurement Specialist - Leading Healthcare Organisation - £40-45k + Excellent Benefits - Central London Location
Renowned for driving innovation across all areas of the business, esteemed healthcare organisation seeks an ambitious clinical procurement specialist to enter a progressive position in their rapidly expanding procurement function. Operating across a wide range of commodities, the successful individual will be fully immersed in the organisation's strategic sourcing team, partnering with key suppliers to ensure quality and value on each product sourced. Joining the organisation as they go through significant growth, this position has a clear path to progression in line with an expanding business unit.
Clinical Procurement Specialist, role requirements: -
- Forging new stakeholder relationships with the various business functions at senior levels up to and including VPs in order to win crucial backing for strategic procurement initiatives
- Supporting the cradle-to-grave procurement process for a number of commodities (including requirements gathering & definition, ITT / RFQ / RFP, contractual and supplier negotiation and award), through to post-contract phases of supplier relationship management
- Delivering substantial benefits to the Organisation beyond pure savings, including risk mitigation and strategic vendor relationships
- Ambition to create a change and develop in line with a market-leading procurement function
- Strong analytical skills and a willingness to improve a procurement function
- Experience working in FMCG, Pharmaceuticals or Retail preferred but not essential (public sector experience will also be considered)
- Degree & MCIPS (preferred though not essential)
If you're an ambitious procurement and strategic sourcing specialist at the early stages of your Procurement career, this is a brilliant opportunity. The Organisation has an outstanding reputation for developing ambitious talent, so their top-light team presents excellent organic growth prospects.
To find out more and apply, please send your CV to Devan at jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key skills: Procurement, CIPS, MCIPS, Project Management, Indirect, Strategic Sourcing, FTSE 100, Purchasing, Buying, Negotiation, Vendor Management, Capex Procurement, Capital Expenditure, Direct Procurement, Stakeholder Management