Procurement Manager - Construction
Our client is undergoing a major transformation project after a huge investment into their brands and are heavily investing in the renewable energy space. They are looking for an experienced procurement professional to manage all capital expenditure on their Construction projects across their land and estates.
Working alongside the Supply Chain Director, the successful candidate will manage over 200 Europe-wide procurement projects. You will work with the freedom and autonomy to devise and initiate the procurement strategy, managing end-to-end projects with commercial and government bodies.
- The successful procurement expert will take the lead on sourcing suppliers, negotiating JCT contracts and managing supplier relationships
- Devising and implementing the procurement strategy alongside the supply chain manager
- Strategic mindedness to prioritise projects ensuring resources are utilised efficiently (working between 200 and 300 projects every year)
- End-to-end procurement in the Construction/FM categories
- Strong negotiation skills, and a history of awarding and managing JCT contracts
- Confidence when managing and influencing key stakeholders
- Knowledge of e-tendering programmes such as SAP, Ariba, Oracle
With incredible progression opportunities not only within procurement in the organisation, but the potential to move across to a more operational role, this is the ideal platform for a hungry procurement professional to gain invaluable experience.
To apply for the role, please submit your CV to jobsAZ@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or by using the Apply button below.
Keywords: Procurement; Construction; JCT contracts; Procurement strategy; category manager; category buyer; supplier management; stakeholder management; Estates; Land; Gloucestershire; London