Our client operates at a national level, working on behalf of over 100 large organisations in the health industry. Leveraging their purchasing power of over £1bn, they have an excellent track record of delivering cost-efficiencies for their clients and ultimately achieving the successful delivery of often complex but rewarding procurement projects.
This is an ideal role for anyone looking to further their knowledge and experience within procurement. You will touch multiple sides of the business, be in touch with key senior stakeholders within the organisation and ultimately play a key role in planning and launching procurement projects on behalf of their client-base.
- Working within the procurement team when preparing, editing and updating specifications
- Oversee the supplier relationship throughout the tendering process
- Participate in supplier business reviews and assist in managing relationships, and being a point of contact for any contractual amendments
- Assist in coordinating procurement projects - typically with buyer and administrators
- Preparing and assisting in reporting of procurement projects to help ensure the timely delivery of said projects
- General knowledge of healthcare operations and device industry issues
- Confidence to liaise with key stakeholders (internal and external)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
This is an amazing opportunity for procurement professionals looking for a step up in their career, taking part in all aspects of the procurement process and learning from senior stakeholders.
Should the above be of interest to you, please submit your CV below by clicking Apply below, or send your CV over to jobsAZ@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: Procurement; Procurement specialist; Tendering; Stakeholder management; Negotiation; vendor management; Birmingham;