Fixed term contract job in Doncaster - Logistics coordinator paying up to 21k
Your new company
A large manufacturing company in the heart of Doncaster.
Your new role
We have an exciting opportunity for a Logistics Coordinator based in Doncaster on a 12 month fixed term contract.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Facilitate the shipping of products from one destination to another
- Arrange transportation and orchestrate deliveries to meet customer demand with little to no delay
- Liaising with customers, international suppliers and service providers on a daily basis
- Co-ordination with supply and shipping teams on delivery times, schedules and management of delays and problems encountered
- Ensuring logistics and Import process runs smoothly from Supplier to Client
- Continually reviews freight costs, transportation rates
- Liaising with the sales and buying teams
- Tracking the shipment from pick-up through deliver
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous logistics experience
- Decision making ability
- Excellent organisational skills
- Procedural mind-set
- Attention to detail
- Able to work within a team
- Initiative, motivation and focus
What you'll get in return
25 days holidays plus stats, pension, free parking
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.