TRANSPORT MANAGER - DISTRIBUTION
Transport Manager - Distribution - Liverpool - Up to £42,500.
About the Company
A large scale retail operation with over 500 stores servicing a national customer base, fast paced, high volume distribution operation.
Transport Manager - The Rewards
- Salary up to £42,500
- Great training and development opportunities
Transport Manager - Requirements
- Evidence of continued professional development (CPD)
- Experience of retail transport
- Have a strong understanding of all legislation associated with transport including Tachograph regulations, WTD and EU Transport legislation
- Minimum three years' transport experience
- Preferably educated to degree level or equivalent
- CPC National
- LGV CI Licence is preferable but not essential
- Minimum of IOSH certification for Health and Safety
Transport Manager - Responsibilities
- Assisting the National Transport Manager with the day to day running of the Transport Department.
- From time-to-time the Assistant Manager will deputise for the National Transport Manager
- Assist in the efficient and effective planning of all company vehicles whilst meeting customer expectations and service level agreements
- Monitor delivery performance and ensure this is in line with company KPIs and service level agreements
- Ensure optimum vehicle fill is achieved
Detail2Recruitment acts as an employment agency in respect of this position. We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If your application is taken forward we will record your personal information and contact you to discuss the role. We may consider you for other relevant roles we have that we believe will be of interest to you. Your personal information will be held securely. For more information please refer to Detail2Recruitment website.