SAP Warehouse Operations Manager FMCG Manufacturing
We are thrilled to be EXCUSLIVELY working alongside our client, a hugely established FMCG business in Warrington who are not only experiencing rapid growth but also to be able to accommodate future growth have impletmented a new ERP System and have moved the entire business function to SAP.
We are looking for an experince Warehouse Operations Manager who has experienced and SAP business roll out to join our client, initially on a 9 month FTC, to impart your knowledge and experience in joining the team as they approach full implementation of the SAP EWM System.
Your Daily Responsibilities will be:
- Lead a small team of warehouse staff involved with the implementation of SAP EWM
- Review progress so far and work closely with all teams to resolve any gaps
- Liaise with the appointed SAP delivery consultants particularly EWM consultant to achieve joint/overlapping objectives
- Be actively involved with UAT and ultimately the full implementation
- Liaise and connect with other departments
- where processes touch/overlap such as production, finance and supply chain, to ensure joint objectives are met
- Connect operational processes with SAP EWM processes to understand where operational changes may need to be made
- Refine training plans and objectives
Previous Skills and Experience
- Able to communicate at all levels, both verbal and written.
- Conversant with SAP & EWM - PC/IT skills
- Microsoft office - Specifically - Excel
- Ability to motivate and manage a team to achieve goals and objectives
- Needs to be able to demonstrate a high level of project management or involvement in a large project
- 9 Month FTC (could become a permanent contract)
- £40,000 Salary
- 23 days holiday plus B/H's
- Auto enrollment pension
- Monday to Friday 8.30am-4.45pm
Please click on the link to apply. I am looking to interview for this role asap.
I very much look forward to receiving your application.