Logistics Coordinator - Borehamwood - £25,000-28,000 per annum
Job Title: Logistics Coordinator
Salary: £25,000-28,000 per annum
Contract: Permanent, Full Time
Hours: Monday-Friday (8am-4pm or 9am to 5pm)
A fantastic opportunity has become available for an Experienced Logistics Coordinator to join a small but dedicated team in this coordinator position, providing all-round operational support to the business.
- Transport and logistics support
- Worldwide importing and exporting
- Handling international shipping
- Cover and support for the Operations Manager
- Stock and inventory management (maintaining production levels and purchase orders)
- Warehouse management
- Sourcing and product development
- Contribute to lean and efficiency improvements
- Assisting with QC and regulations
- Trade show management
Skills and Experience Required:
- Solid logistics experience (import and export)
- International and overseas shipping experience is essential
- Excellent knowledge of customs and associated legislation
- Well organised and proactive
- Able to contribute to ideas to improve operational processes
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you in the next five working days. Good luck with your application!
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and Independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in supplying both Permanent and Temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies. As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012, Best New Business Award in 2013 and 'Business Person of The Year in 2016 at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.
The Smart10 Group recently also scooped the Award Winning Title of 'Most Inspiring Business Woman’ at The National 'Best Business Women Awards’ in October 2018!
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SME’s throughout the region. The smart10 team are an energetic and smart team of highly experienced and professional recruitment consultants who are committed at exceeding both our candidates and client’s expectations.