Interim IFM Procurement Manager
2 days left
- Full Time
Immediate Start! - Interim IFM Procurement Manager - Leading Professional Services Organisation - London - £650- £750/day
Best-in-Class Professional Services procurement function is looking for an Interim IFM Procurement Manager to look after all aspects of the FM and Estates Procurement spend for a company that owns property all over Europe! After a record-breaking year, the company are one that have big plans for 2019 and need the right team in place to implement them!
As Interim IFM Procurement Manager you will: -
- Create and help implement the procurement strategies across all FM and Estates Procurement covering both hard and soft services
- Put your own stamp on the IFM procurement processes and frameworks that will be in place long after your contract ends
- Conduct high-value tenders including working under OJEU regulations
- Interact and build long-term relationships with both internal and external senior stakeholders
Interim IFM Procurement Manager required background: -
- In-depth experience across FM Procurement categories, ideally having had exposure to IFM
- Exposure to a Blue-Chip environment and a process-driven organisation
- Strong negotiation and stakeholder management skills
- Strong academic background (Degree + CIPS)
This opportunity will be gone quickly so if this seems like a perfect next contract for you, get in touch ASAP!
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Devan at jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, stakeholder management, negotiation, SRM, reporting, procurement buyer, indirect procurement, FM procurement, London, public sector, public sector procurement
Apply for Interim IFM Procurement Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly