Interim IFM Procurement Manager
Immediate Start! - Interim IFM Procurement Manager - Leading Professional Services Organisation - London - £650- £750/day
Best-in-Class Professional Services procurement function is looking for an Interim IFM Procurement Manager to look after all aspects of the FM and Estates Procurement spend for a company that owns property all over Europe! After a record-breaking year, the company are one that have big plans for 2019 and need the right team in place to implement them!
As Interim IFM Procurement Manager you will: -
- Create and help implement the procurement strategies across all FM and Estates Procurement covering both hard and soft services
- Put your own stamp on the IFM procurement processes and frameworks that will be in place long after your contract ends
- Conduct high-value tenders including working under OJEU regulations
- Interact and build long-term relationships with both internal and external senior stakeholders
Interim IFM Procurement Manager required background: -
- In-depth experience across FM Procurement categories, ideally having had exposure to IFM
- Exposure to a Blue-Chip environment and a process-driven organisation
- Strong negotiation and stakeholder management skills
- Strong academic background (Degree + CIPS)
This opportunity will be gone quickly so if this seems like a perfect next contract for you, get in touch ASAP!
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Devan at jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, stakeholder management, negotiation, SRM, reporting, procurement buyer, indirect procurement, FM procurement, London, public sector, public sector procurement