Onboarding Operations Manager - REMOTE
Job; Onboarding Operations Manager - REMOTE
If you are looking for a company run with true entrepreneurial spirit combined with the flexibility of working from your home/office, then look no further. This company provides world-renowned hypnotherapy products as well as teaching bespoke hypnotherapy & transformational therapy methodologies via online course and live events. They’re a remote team based across the world. Their company is growing at a fast rate and this is your chance to join a team of intelligent, high achieving and ambitious people.
They are looking for a high calibre Operations Manager capable of having 15-20 direct reports. Acting as a buffer between their Director and On-boarding Coordinator(s) the role will be to oversee and deliver all the operations they have in delivering their online hypnotherapy schools (approx. 200 new students joining per month).
To succeed in this role, you will need to have exquisite plate spinning skills and an ability to follow up on tasks. You will have proven team management skills, ideally in the field of onboarding customers (i.e. students).
- £’s; fully DoE up to approx. £50k (neg.)
- Location; based from your home / remotely with occasional (every approx. 6 weeks) meetings in & around London,
- Interested? Please send your (Word) CV,
- Not for you but you know someone suitable? - Profile 29 can pay a referral fee,
- Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
Profile 29 recruitment keywords; project manager project management asana hypnotherapy therapy students graduates learning training operations delivery enrolment onboarding