Operations Manager New Technology/Meters & Billing
Job Title: Operations Manager (New Technology/Meters and Billing)
Job Expiry Date: 30th May at midday
Location/Salary: Islington - £50,100 to £58,940
West Malling - £47,600 to £55,990
Haywards Heath - £47,600 to £55,990
Hours: 36 hours per week
Contract Type: 12 months fixed term contract/ secondment
We are recruiting an Operations Manager to ensure that all assets termed as green or new technology or requiring a cyclical survey programme within properties managed by the Group are managed, serviced and repaired according to legislative requirements, incorporating best practice, as guided by the Senior Operation Manager (new tech / surveys). As Operations Manager you will manage the programme and day to day activities of the new technology contracts such that it demonstrates active risk management. Other duties include;-
- Acting as lead contact for new technology queries, providing specialist advice as required.
- Assist in procurement activities to ensure appropriate contractors / arrangements are maintained and that value for money principles can be evidenced.
- Work with the Operational Compliance Team and other departments to ensure suitable procedures for gaining access to properties are adhered to.
- Work with the Operational Compliance Team to ensure all aspects of compliance and audit are adhered to.
- Assist the Senior Operations Manager (new tech / surveys) to monitor current spend against budget and forecast future spend / budget requirements.
We are looking for you to have previous experience of managing new technology services contracts within a social housing context, and an excellent understanding and demonstrable record of successful contract management. This role also requires you to have an understanding of industry standards across new technology and what is required in order to demonstrate compliance with best practice, as well as an understanding of metering and billing in a social housing context and associated Regulatory and industry standards.
If this sounds like the role for you, we look forward to receiving your application.
Closing Date: 30th May at midday
For further details on this vacancy please click 'apply'.
Applicants must be able to travel across regions as required.
Clarion Housing Group
Clarion Housing Group comprises the country's largest housing association; a property development company, a charitable foundation and a repairs and maintenance service.
The Group's housing association, Clarion Housing is the largest social landlord in the country with 360,000 residents.
We have ambitious plans to build 50,000 new homes over 10 years, with a commitment that two thirds of the programme will be affordable housing.
The charitable foundation, Clarion Futures, will invest £150 million over ten years to deliver one of the largest social investment programmes in the country. Priorities are work and training; money management and young people
Clarion Housing Group is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce.