Import and Export Clerk
Do you have experience of international import and exports? Are you looking for a role in Basingstoke? If yes, please read on below!
You will be working for a global leader in healthcare technology, the role will be to coordinate international shipments. This is a temporary role for a period of 6 months with the possibility of being extended.
- Weekly pay
- Access to Randstad benefits including high street discounts and wellbeing services
- Clean office environment
- Great transport links
- 28 days holiday PER YEAR
- Car park
Hours of work and Salary
- Monday - Friday
- 08:45AM to 17:00PM
- 37.5 hours PER WEEK
- £23,000-£25,0000 PER YEAR, pro rata
Negotiable based on experience
Main duties of the role will include but not be limited to the following;
- Coordinate the movement of international shipments
- Liaise with courier/freight forwarders and resolve any customs clearance delays
- Coordinate training courses for the company's products - ensuring equipment arrives in time which will include managing the ATA Carnet goods (good's passport).
- Office based role which will include interaction with outside customers and suppliers.
To be successful within this role you will be required to meet the below criteria:
- Experience in international import and export
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- Ability to prioritise workload and to communicate at all levels
- Desired - experience of using Sage 200
- Desired - experience or knowledge of the medical device industry
- Desired - an understanding of commodity code classification of products
- Desired - an understanding of carnets and temporary imports
If this role is of interest to you and you feel that you meet the above criteria, please apply today!