Aftermarket Warehouse Manager
At CEVA we believe that logistics is a people business, and our people are passionate and committed. They fully understand supply chain excellence and live and breathe it every day. There are over 56,000 of us around the world, we are collaborative and enthusiastic about our work and the value we deliver to our customers.
We are a full service transportation and logistics company with freight management and contract logistics operations spanning 1,000 locations in 160 countries. It’s an exciting time at CEVA and even more so within our UK, Ireland and Nordics cluster. Our teams are focussed on delivering a new level of supply chain and freight management expertise. Many of the world’s best-known brands count on CEVA to serve their markets - so why wouldn’t you join our team?!
We have an exciting opportunity for an innovative, ambitious Aftermarket Warehouse Manager with a successful track record of service delivery, safety, operational excellence, continuous improvement and people development. This is a highly visible role with our client so you’ll need to have top notch customer and stakeholder management skills.
It goes without saying that you’ll be used to achieving and beating your site KPI’s but in additional you must be able to demonstrate strong leadership skills and a mind set that looks to implement sustainable improvements on all contractual KPI’s.
- Leading and delivering Continuous Improvement initiatives
- Management of all resources including headcount
- Experience of understanding and anticipating Client and customer demand
- Site Health & Safety
- Analytical skills, ability to produce clear and concise reports based on qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Ability to make decisions and initiate change and development
- Performance Management systems including appraisals, reviews and managing underperformance successfully
The successful candidate will have experience of managing an efficient warehouse operation, including close liaison with the client and will be able to demonstrate their ability to develop a team.