Plant Finance Business Partner
Business Partner to factory leadership team working towards company goals by providing or leading complex and interpretive financial analysis and reports for management. Responsible for the preparation of and significant analyses of actual results and quarterly forecasts, suggesting corrective actions for financial variances. Responsible for analysis of the annual budget process, volumes, machine efficiency and impact on manning plan with CCI/JTE/Investment overlays, overhead and indirect staffing budget for plant and central cost centres.
- Research, link to root cause drivers, explain and suggest corrective action for financial variances between current results, prior year, forecast and budget. Distinguish and quantify volume and rate impact in analysis, and, independently, communicate analysis to senior local and regional management.
- Differentiate material versus immaterial variances, analyse and reconcile balances on the income statement and balance sheet, as applicable, identifying the pertinent focus areas and communicate, effectively and clearly, to local and regional management.
- Maintains an effective control environment and SOX compliance. Able to identify areas of potential control weakness, suggest and implement solutions to minimize risk.
- Create financial information for multiple segments of the local business, with a detail knowledge of the basis used to create the information including the sources, methods, activities and drivers used and understanding the financial planning processes (budgeting and forecasting activities and strategic plan, as applicable).
- Provide financial support for the evaluation of an identified opportunity or issue (e.g. CCI initiative, investment return, balancing cost with performance and impact of operational decisions). In so doing develop the financial awareness of the factory leadership team.
- Completion of all new product costings in relation to tenders for site, maintenance of all production data. Lead annual ABC Costing exercise.
- Educated to a degree level preferably in finance or related field.
- Professionally qualified under one of the internationally recognised schemes ACCA, CIMA or ACA
- Previous experience in accounting / financial analysis in manufacturing environment required; financial planning experience also preferred
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of the capabilities of transaction & reporting systems including, preferably, but not limited to, SAP, Analysis for Excel /Business Warehouse, or other local systems.
- Understands available reporting, drill down capabilities, and able to organize data in a way that adds value to analysis
- Demonstrated thorough knowledge of Activity Based Costing or other Costing methodology/systems.
- Ability to work in multi-disciplined environment as well as agile management skills
- Good communication skills and team-spirit approach
At McCormick, we bring our passion for flavor to work each day. We encourage growth, respect everyone's contributions and do what's right for our business, our people, our communities and our planet. Join us on our quest to make every meal and moment better.
Founded in Baltimore, MD in 1889 in a room and a cellar by 25-year-old Willoughby McCormick with three employees, McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With 11,000 employees around the world and more than $5 Billion in annual sales., the Company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavourful products to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures, food service businesses and consumers
While our global headquarters are in the Baltimore, Maryland, USA area, McCormick operates and serves customers from nearly 50 locations in 27 countries and 135 markets in Asia-Pacific, China, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and the Americas, including North, South and Central America with recognized brands.
At McCormick, we have over a 100-year legacy based on our “Power of People” principle. This principle fosters an unusually dedicated workforce requiring a culture of respect, recognition, inclusion and collaboration based on the highest ethical values.
Click Apply link below
More searches like this
- Category Manager Food Services £40,000 - £49,999 Full Time jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Logistics Food Services £40,000 - £49,999 Full Time jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Procurement Food Services £40,000 - £49,999 Full Time jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Supply Chain Food Services £40,000 - £49,999 Full Time jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Warehouse Food Services £40,000 - £49,999 Full Time jobs in Buckinghamshire