Exhibition Coordinator - Birmingham - Freight Forwarding
A challenging opportunity has arisen for an experienced and dedicated freight forwarder to join our UK exhibition team. The successful candidate will have a good working knowledge of all modes of freight forwarding (Air/Road bias) and ideally with a previous background in the exhibition logistics industry.
The role will involve regular travel and time away from the office. The ability to work under pressure and excellent communication skills, including face to face interaction, are also required.
- Co-ordination of UK & International shipment to exhibition and events
- On-site representation and site management / co-ordination at venues across the UK
- Provision of excellent customer service to a wide range of clients
- Cost control, budget management and accounts housekeeping
Experience & Job Requirements:
- Multi modal freight forwarding experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Self motivated with the ability to work in an organised and efficient manner
- Ability to work as part of a team or unsupervised
- Flexible approach to working hours and the ability to work away from home for periods of a few days to 2 weeks, possibly at short notice