SEAFREIGHT IMPORT OPERATOR - Shipping/Freight Forwarding
SEAFREIGHT IMPORT OPERATOR - EXPORT FREIGHT FORWARDING
Offering a salary of £23,000 to £28,000
Able to offer an Immediate Start!
We are working with a well known global Freight Forwarding and Logistics organisation to recruit an SEAFREIGHT IMPORT OPERATOR to join a busy and efficient SEAFREIGHT IMPORT division, who possesses proven experience in FREIGHT FORWARDING operations.
This is a demanding role handling SEAFREIGHT IMPORT OPERATIONS for Import global shipments for some of their most prestigious Customers and Accounts.
- Taking bookings and preparing quotations/negotiating costings,
- Arranging collections and quotations,
- Processing and checking all SEAFREIGHT Documentation,
- Completing Customs Clearances,
- Resolving Customer Service issues/answering queries
- Responding to customer requests
- Liaising with overseas customers, offices and agents
- Billing out shipment files and maximising profitability
- Account Management
The role will require a Freight Forwarding candidate who has extensive knowledge and experience of handling SEAFREIGHT IMPORT OPERATIONS from start to finish. Able to communicate across all levels with internal and external customers, Shipping Lines, overseas agents and network partners etc, who can work off their own initiative and as part of a busy and friendly team.