Randstad CPE is working with a leading FM provider who are looking for an Operations Manager to cover Scotland. This role is covering public sector contracts.
This role will additionally have commercial responsibility for the account including budgetary control, maximizing the P&L performance and ensuring robust management of WIP & Debt.
- Responsible for all operational service-delivery including risk and compliance in the region through contract delivery teams
- Carry out technical inspection, together with overseeing incident & failure management
- Provide technical and operational support to sector FM team and wider FM team including Finance and Helpdesk functions as required.
Commercial / Financial
- P&L responsibility for contracts, ensuring that GP levels are maximised.
- Management of WIP to ensure that the billing cycle is minimised and all applications / accounts are accurate and are issued in a timely manner.
- Agreeing budgets, commercial and productivity targets for operational delivery teams.
- Management of commercial risk through adherence with commercial procedures and policies.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- 5 years Senior Management experience in the Facilities Management arena managing Hard / Soft Services and Project works
- Demonstrate an understanding of the legislative requirements that impact on the client's property
- Hold a valid CSCS card and have relevant H&S qualifications for the position (IOSH, SMSTS)
- Excellent communication skills including presentation and written report writing
- Good PC skills, including advanced Excel
- Ability to complete full Disclosure and Government baseline clearance (mandatory requirement to work on contract)
- Full driving licence
- Effective managerial skills, including the ability to lead and motivate a team
- Strong commercial acumen, decision making and organisational skills
- Client focused and professional with the requisite skills to establish and maintain relationships
- Ability to work calmly and efficiently in a pressurised environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong commercial awareness
Interviews are being held week beginning 22nd April 2019.
If you are keen for a chat or you would like more information please call Rebecca on / or send an updated CV.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.