Director of Procurement - USA
Director of Procurement - USA
$130k - $140k + Bonus & Benefits
Contact - Calvin, email@example.com
This leading Digital Print Organization is seeking a Director of Procurement to head up the Strategic Sourcing and Procurement for the US to support the organization's extensive global growth plans. The organization, with more than 25 years' experience across the globe is a Digital Print Organization with over 35 offices across the Globe including London, Chicago, Sydney, Shanghai and Paris.
Due to continued global growth, especially across the Americas, the organization is seeking a Director of Procurement to lead their USA team. The Director of Procurement will see you manage the Procurement activities across all clients within the US. The spend within Procurement will be primarily compromised of digital print and packaging.
You will report into the Vice President of Procurement for the Americas and have regular strategic interactions with other senior stakeholders including the CEO and Creative Vice President. You will be expected to work with new and existing clients to help develop their procurement strategies across the US. You will be integral to the growth and development of the organizations US office and work to maintain and expand new and existing stakeholder relationships alongside key regional account managers.
This opportunity will be based in the organization's USA headquarters based in Chicago. You will report into the Vice President of Procurement for the Americas and be expected to lead the procurement function across the US including the creation and implementation of key procurement strategies.
As the Director of Procurement, you will:
- Work closely with the Senior Leadership Team for the Americas (including the Vice President of Procurement, CEO and Creative Director)
- Maintain close relationships with on-site procurement teams across the US to ensure that strong client relationships are formed
- Have an excellent understanding of multiple markets across the US and be able to work with clients across the country to recommend best procurement practices and strategies
- Create and implement key procurement strategies based on client needs
- Excellent Procurement experience across Print & Packaging Procurement focused within the US
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills to engage with all levels of the business, both internally and externally
- Strong knowledge of market trends and current business strategies with a focus on the procurement and supply chain sector
- Must be educated to a degree level (bachelor's in business, Economics, Finance, Accounting, etc.)
This is an excellent opportunity for a Procurement Manager to step-up and work with motivated and inspirational people within a fast-growing Digital Print Organization during a period of immense global growth. To apply, please send a copy of your resume to Calvin at firstname.lastname@example.org or via the apply button on this page.
Procurement, Strategic Sourcing, Outsourcing, Print, Packaging, Purchasing, USA, US, America, Americas, Sourcing, Client, Procurement Strategy, Stakeholder Management, Spanish, English, Degree, Business Strategy, Culture, Creative, Manager, Leader, Director, Head of Procurement