Head of Procurement
Head of Procurement (Technology) - £90k + excellent package
An innovative energy organisation has formed a brand-new technology procurement function and is looking for an ambitious and driven Head of Procurement with preceding experience in technology category management, to join their ranks.
Working out of their modern global HQ, you will attain full autonomy of the newly established global procurement role and be responsible for managing the entire procurement function and leading a team of experienced procurement professionals supporting the organisation. As the Head of Procurement, you will have the opportunity to mould and develop an innovative team of procurement specialists, progress at an aggressive rate throughout the global organisation and be entitled to a fantastic package.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to join a thriving organisation that is expanding exponentially and allows for accelerated career progression.
As the Head of Procurement, you will:
- Be accountable for the entire global spend in technology throughout the organisation, leading the strategic execution of the end-to-end procurement cycle and having a huge impact upon the business' global impact
- Develop and uphold extensive relations with a variety of senior international stakeholders
- Be responsible for the development and management of a multitude of category managers throughout the global enterprise
- Create the framework to manage all tenders to ensure transparency and legality and create best in class processes.
- Develop the procurement team to ensure continuous development towards a mature procurement function that is continuing to meet and support the business overall.
You should have:
- A proven track record working within technology with a regulated background will be beneficial
- Excellent inter-personal, communicate and negotiation skills
- Qualified in MCIPs and degree is preferred but not essential
If you're looking for a new challenge, leading an innovative team within a hugely expanding organisation and indirect procurement category, please send your CV to Sam at jobsSR@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key Skills: procurement, buyer, category manager, sourcing manager, strategic procurement, indirect generalist, indirects, indirect sector, indirect procurement, Technology, IT, Hardware, Software, Telecoms, Networks, Cloud, Infrastructure, Data Centres, Systems, negotiation, procurement stakeholder management, vendor management, SRM, supplier relationship management, indirect procurement, indirect, indirect sourcing, London, Central London, London West-End, City of London, Greater London