Regional Procurement Specialist
Exciting opportunity for a Regional Procurement Specialist to join a newly created Procurement function. A chance to really make a difference…
- High level of business engagement skills
- Energy and enthusiasm
- High performing and structured
- Confident dealing with Director level stakeholders
- Ability to gather requirements efficiently and to coordinate
- Enjoy rolling your sleeves up and “doing”
- Great at forming new relationships
- Relish being the “go to” person for all thing’s procurement related
- Able to work independently
- Experience of working in a matrix organisation
- Experience across a number of direct and indirect areas, preferably covering Engineering, equipment, Hard and soft FM, tech, utilities (amongst others)
If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you!
Our client is a leader in its field and is currently going through an exciting period of change.
To support this transformation, they are looking for a number of Regional Procurement Specialists to provide leadership on procurement and contract management related matters within their specific Region, advising Regional management and business owners with supply chain requirements.
The purpose of the Regional Procurement Specialist role is to lead the requirements and procurement planning for the Region and ensure procurement and contract management is delivered to meet the Regions objectives by:
- developing high quality plans and using coordinated category management
- focusing on maximising cost savings to the business,
- delivering best value and performance from the supply chain throughout the contract lifecycle.
This role will ensure Regional requirements for materials and services are properly planned and procurement is executed in an efficient, timely and coordinated way making best use of Group resources. As well as delivering excellent commercial value to the business this role will ensure that the Region and its supply chain use safe, sustainable and responsible procurement practices that protect long-term value and avoid legal and reputational impacts.
- Provide leadership on procurement and contract management related matters within the Region, advising Regional management and business owners with supply chain requirements.
- Own the Regional Procurement Plan containing all requirements, specification, demand and schedule information needed to procure and manage contracts in an efficient, timely and coordinated way.
- Work with the Group Head of Procurement to ensure Regional requirements are aligned with Group category plans and are deliverable within Regional and Group objectives.
- Effectively implement a defined and agreed work plan to deliver business objectives, cost efficiency targets, and supply chain risk management and performance.
- Monitor and evaluate key supplier performance, risks and issues within the Region, including service level agreements, key performance indicators, improvement plans and dispute avoidance/resolution.
- Ensure the Regional operates high levels of transactional efficiency and support P2P targets.
Regional Procurement Specialist Skills and qualifications:
- Knowledge and experience of delivering procurement projects including; business engagement, requirements planning, procurement strategy, strategic sourcing, contract negotiation, contract performance management and supplier relationship management, across a range of spend categories.
- Highly commercial, analytical and innovative thinking.
- Extremely driven to deliver results and capable of managing both strategic and tactical priorities.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and relational abilities.
- Relevant professional qualification and professional body membership ideally CIPS or RICS.
- Strong drive for continuous improvement, self-starter who can work independently – never satisfied with the status quo.
- Excellent IT skills in MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
Also, but not a “must”…..
- Knowledge and experience of procurement under the Utilities Contracts Regulations 2016 or Public Contract Regulations 2015.
- Experience of managing various forms of contract.
Beaumont Select is a leading Supply Chain & Purchasing Recruitment Agency for permanent and interim staffing solutions. We support a primarily blue chip client base, in the provision of experienced Supply Chain & Purchasing Professionals; successfully resolving their Purchasing Recruitment demands. We have a proven track record in purchasing recruitment and are a leading purchasing recruitment agency. Complying with the BERR Beaumont Select are an Employment Agency and an Employment Business
Apply for Regional Procurement Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Buyer Manufacturing £60,000 - £69,000 Full Time jobs in Braintree
- Category Manager Manufacturing £60,000 - £69,000 Full Time jobs in Braintree
- Logistics Manufacturing £60,000 - £69,000 Full Time jobs in Braintree
- Procurement Manufacturing £60,000 - £69,000 Full Time jobs in Braintree
- Purchasing Manufacturing £60,000 - £69,000 Full Time jobs in Braintree