IT Procurement Lead (Technology Transformation)
IT Procurement Lead (Technology Transformation) - Automotive Insurance (small procurement function)- central London - £60,000-£75,000 + bonus + pension + healthcare
Are you looking for a small Procurement function, where you will be an integral member of the Procurement team and sit on the Technology Leadership team?
This aggressively growing automotive Group, with a key focus within the Insurance space are searching for a passionate IT Procurement specialist to play a pivotal role in winning business support and driving the Sourcing function towards best-practice. As IT Procurement Lead, Technology Transformation you will own a complex £ Multi-Million spend across IT Services, Hardware, Telecoms & Software. Within this small Procurement function, you will be given autonomy to shape the entire IT spend across the Group. With buy-in from the CEO and CIO, you will be looking to make significant savings and value-add across the entire IT/Technology category spend.
IT Procurement Lead, Transformation role overview:-
- Being the Strategic Sourcing Lead for all Hardware, Telecoms, Software & Professional Services subcategories including Infrastructure, Data Centres, Servers, Storage, Networks, Mobility, Colocation, Cloud, App Development, IT Consultancy
- Negotiating with market leading Technology vendors / suppliers such as HP, Cisco, Dell, Oracle, IBM, as well as niche vendors for bespoke packages, using your supplier relationship management skills to leverage longer term commercial advantages for the business as well as cost savings
- Project leading category / sourcing strategies, owning the cradle-to-grave Procurement process including RFP, RFQ etc
- Regular interaction with an executive level stakeholder community, winning support for far-reaching Procurement initiatives
Required Procurement experience & qualifications:-
- Strong Procurement and strategic sourcing experience within established companies, with at least 3-6 years specialising in IT & Technology categories
- Experience within the Financial Services/Insurance industry is beneficial but not a must have for this role
- Ability to work autonomously and lead this category without guidance
- Degree / MCIPS qualifications preferable though not essential
This is an excellent Procurement opportunity for a charismatic Procurement professional looking to work in an intelligent and collaborative environment, lead strategic and high-value Procurement projects. This is a fantastic opportunity to put your own stamp across this Procurement function and make significant savings and value-add.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, negotiation, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management SRM, vendor management, purchasing, buying, Indirect, IT procurement, technology procurement, software, hardware, consultancy, professional services, indirect procurement