Head of P2P - Shared Services Procurement
Head of P2P (Purchase To Pay) - Shared Services Procurement - London - Leading Global FTSE Listed Company - £75k - £95k + car + bonus + package (incl. shares)
An exciting new "Head of" level vacancy has been created by one of the world's most exciting organisation to help lead a Greenfield P2P function and act as an interface between Procurement and the global shared services team (team of 500). The candidate will be joining an excellent procurement function with a large spend but a massive opportunity to grow their P2P practice. Your job will be to implement and maintain efficient processes, with the Procurement team currently embarking on a 5-year Procurement transformation programme you will report directly to the Head of Procurement Transformation.
This is a fantastic opportunity in a truly global organisation, with the opportunity to join a procurement function going through a period of exciting change.
What will the role entail?
As the Head of P2P, you will help the team to transition across to a Coupa based platform. With a lack of processes, governance and know-how, you will be responsible for working with procurement, IT and finance to understand business requirements before implementing new processes for all P2P. You will work with the senior management team to collaboratively build a method for improving buy in from all stakeholder groups, whilst simultaneously demonstrating the benefits of an efficient P2P process. As it is a Greenfield function you must be willing to essentially help transform an entire team and instil best practice.
The role that will see you manage all P2P aspects and will see you be the main point of contact between Procurement and the global shared services team, whilst managing the global shared services relationship itself.
What skills and experience are required?
- Previous experience in the strategy design and the strategy implementation for P2P processes across shared service
- Knowledge of working with Coupa is ideal but experience across other ERP systems is a positive
- Experience in running P2P processes within a shared services environment
- A track record of improving all P2P procurement processes and driving change
- Knowledge of the end to end procurement process and some prior knowledge of sourcing/e-sourcing would be beneficial
- Prior experience MI reporting with tangible examples of transformation, including programme management
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work collaboratively with all level stakeholders and improve relationships
- My client is looking for someone ideally to come for multinational global organisation
If you are looking for your next senior challenge and enjoy the prospect of transforming a FTSE 100 P2P function then get in touch with us directly and send your CV across to jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk