Corporate Procurement Specialist- FTSE 50 Organisation - London -£30,000
An unbelievable opportunity has arisen for a Corporate Procurement Specialist to join an Industry-leading Global Company on a permanent basis! The company have a £billion revenue and are looking to develop a procurement specialist with SAP experience. You will be working with some of the best in the business with a great opportunity to learn and develop your procurement skills.
As Corporate Procurement Specialist you will: -
- Gain exposure to an excellent purchasing environment across both goods and services depending on the needs of the company
- Deal with high profile contracted suppliers as well as sourcing new non-contracted suppliers
- Be part of the Global Procurement team, monitoring the performance of suppliers and helping deliver the greatest value for money for the company
- Engage with C-Level Stakeholders on a day-to-day basis, improving your stakeholder management skills over time
Corporate Procurement Specialist required background:-
- Some experience of either Indirect or Direct Procurement, ideally in a fast-paced Blue-Chip environment
- Previous exposure to SAP or other technical software systems
- Evidence of great achievements or fast progression in previous role(s)
- Degree + studying toward CIPS (beneficial but not essential)
This is a very rare opportunity for a Procurement Buyer to gain some invaluable experience at one of the largest companies in the country.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, stakeholder management, negotiation, SRM, contract management, procurement buyer, indirect procurement, SAP, Oracle, procurement administrator