Supply Chain Principal Consultant
Supply Chain Principal Consultant - Global Supply Chain Consultancy - London - £70,000 - 90,000 (depending on experience)
This leading global supply chain consultancy is looking to expand its team at a senior level due to a fantastic period of extended growth! The company have been growing exponentially over the last few years and have no plans of slowing down anytime soon. The successful applicant will look after huge supply chain transformations at some of the most renowned companies on the planet!
As Supply Chain Principal Consultant, you will: -
- Take the lead on long-term supply chain transformations for FTSE 100 FMCG/Retail firms across a variety of capacities including but not limited to Supply Planning, Material Planning, Forecasting, and Logistics
- Lead both large and small project teams to provide best-in-class delivery to key global clients
- Build and develop long-lasting relationships with C-Suite Stakeholders from high profile companies across the globe
- Be responsible for the implementation and delivery of your own strategies, not only working in an advisory capacity
Supply Chain Principal Consultant required background: -
- Management Consultancy experience within a Supply Chain environment is a MUST!
- Ideally some exposure to a FTSE 100 Retail/FMCG industry background, however, other industries will also be considered
- Strong evidence of personal achievement or progression whilst leading projects across Supply Planning, Logistics, or Manufacturing
- Strong Academic Record (2.1 degree or above, Master's degree is beneficial but not essential)
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to join one of the world's leading management consultancies in a position that will give excellent breadth and exposure to the successful candidate!
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Devan at jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
KEY SKILLS: Supply Chain Management, Demand Planning, Supply Planning, Logistics, Demand Planning Manager, Demand Forecasting, S&OP, Sales, Operations, Planning, SKU, Inventory Management, Degree, UK, London, UK, Data Analysis, Manufacturing, Production, FMCG, Food Manufacturing, managing consultant, supply chain consultant