IT Procurement Manager - Central London
IT Procurement Manager - Central London - £50,000
FTSE 100 firm is looking for an ambitious, dynamic IT procurement individual to come and lead key projects working with global suppliers on very large spends. Working strategically the role will involve management full end to end purchasing a range of products within the electronics, technology and IT space.
The role will sit within a procurement team that is growing fast and was recently recognised for some national procurement awards. This team prides itself on a good work life balance whilst also maintain high productivity and standards.
IT Procurement Manager - Job Outline
- Lead procurement projects and tenders on a global scale
- Control the procurement process cradle to grave
- Develop strategy for the IT category and sub categories for the long term
- Manage large IT spends in Hardware, Software etc.
IT Procurement Manager - Job Requirements
- Progress towards CIPS qualifications
- Experience dealing with senior level stakeholders
- Background working within a large blue-chip firm
- IT procurement experience
If you are an ambitious IT procurement professional looking for a role with a large firm, then this is the role for you.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Alex at firstname.lastname@example.org or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, indirect, strategic sourcing, retail procurement, senior buyer, category management, consulting, stakeholder management, buyer, Watford, London, FMCG, negotiation, retail, contract management, procurement consultancy, Indirect procurement, midlands, consulting procurement, Bedfordshire, IT, Software, Hardware, IT packages, Microsoft, IT procurement